Rocker drill – a very popular machine tool equipment. In the process of application, users often feed back that the hole diameter is too large and the drilling is weak. What is the reason?
If the hole diameter of the workpiece is too large, how to deal with and adjust it? Here are several methods and precautions.
1. If the workpiece is clamped too tightly or not clamped to the right place, it will cause the deformation of the workpiece, resulting in irregular or large aperture. It is necessary to select the appropriate clamping position and clamping force; If the workpiece is not clamped, it should be readjusted to ensure the positioning accuracy;
2. The clearance between the spindle sleeve of the rocker drill and the guide shaft of the spindle box is too large, resulting in the large machining hole diameter. The sleeve should be corrected in time or the guide shaft sleeve should be replaced directly;
3. If the axial movement of the main shaft is too large or the taper hole does not fit well with the taper handle of the drill bit, reduce the axial clearance and control it within 0.01mm. Grind the taper hole with cast iron Morse taper handle to ensure that the touch area of the inspection mandrel is not less than 70%;
4. There are burr or scratch marks in the taper hole of the main shaft of the radial drilling machine, which makes the drill bit inclined, resulting in the large processing hole diameter. Repair the burr in the taper hole, and control the error value of the runout of the radial circle of the axial line of the taper hole close to the end of the main shaft within 0.02mm;
5. Ensure that the length of the main cutting edge of the universal rocker drilling machine is consistent, the edge is symmetrical and sharp, and the large aperture can also be avoided.
What’s wrong with the driller’s inability to drill with the rocker arm?
Q: what happened to the driller’s inability to drill with a rocker drill?
The driller may be unable to drill holes with the rocker arm as follows:
1. First check the motor to see if there is a problem with the motor coil or the circuit is missing. If so, rectify the circuit or replace the motor.
2. If the manual drilling is weak, the gear in the headstock may have bad teeth, which is OK when idling. Once it is stressed, it will not rotate, or the teeth of which gear are crushed and damaged. There should be no problem replacing the gear.
3. If the feeding is weak only during automatic feeding, one possibility is that the gear of the feeding part in the headstock is broken. The reason for the damage is the same as the second case. Just replace the gear. Another possibility is that some part of the worm or turbine of the automatic feed part is broken. Check and replace it.
4. Another reason for weak feed is that the clutch is loose. Just tighten the clutch a little.
How does the rocker arm driller ensure the accuracy of hole spacing?
Answer: how to ensure the accuracy of hole spacing is small for the radial driller is compiled as follows:
Can be used as drill sleeve; The second method is to point the hole with numerical control, and then drill with rocker drill. This method is applicable to large quantities. If the batch is relatively large and the part itself is only a drilling die without secondary clamping or milling and boring, it is recommended to directly make a drilling die, which is low-cost and convenient.
Another method is applicable to the parts that need milling, boring and other processing, as well as drilling and tapping. In order to ensure the accuracy of empty position without affecting the efficiency of machining center, this method can be selected. It should be reminded that this method needs to control the dotting depth. Due to the grinding of drill bit, the parameters of tool (tool compensation) need to be changed in time.